Save the URL of this page to edit these details later. You will be able to edit this event until it is confirmed by an Administrator.
FROM THE ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
What does a Maths classroom look like?
- Students working independently, with the teacher and in pairs.
- Students deciding how they will solve the problem.
- Students recording their learning when they are ready.
- Students proving their learning to the teacher.
- Students investigating real life problems.
- Students using charts around the room to help their learning.